Skincare is a very important routine for anyone. It’s more important than makeup because everyone wants to have healthy, clear skin without makeup. I’ve had horrendous acne in my teens and also in my adult years. I’ve battled the ups and more downs with bad skin and you just don’t feel good when you think you don’t look good.
I’ve probably tried almost every skincare product known to man; OTC, prescription meds, gels and creams, chemical peels, mircrodermabrasions just to name a few expensive things. After years and lots of money, I finally got it right! I have been using the same stuff for over 2 years and I am quite happy with my routine. I do think it’s important to find what works best for your skin and stick with that routine and not keep changing products.
In the morning:
1) I wash my face with Lush Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser
2) *Optional if the weather is hot and sticky or if my skin stills feels a bit oily, I wipe my face with pure Witch Hazel
3) Skin Authority Vit. D Elixir
4) Use Mac Prep and Prime SPF Lotion(if foundation doesn’t have SPF)
5) I apply foundation or tinted moisturizer or I just go bare faced
*If I have a bad pimple or breakout I use the Sulfur Ointment as a spot treatment right after I cleanse and tone for a couple days and then my breakout is gone.
*I also use Lush Grease Lightning gel when I have a stubborn pimple or as a scar treatment.
At Night Before bed:
1) Wash my face with Lush Fresh Farmacy cleanser
2) Lush Ocean salt 2-3 times a week to exfoliate
3) Skin Authority Calming Mask 1-2 times a week; I use Lush Fresh Face Masks every now and again for a little skin treat, especially Cosmetic warrior if my skin is acting up.
4) Skin Authority Accelerating Gel for 1 week then I stop so that I don’t get a tolerance to it.
5) Essential Oils/ when I’m not using the Accelerating gel or if my skin is really dry